12TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, GUT MICROBIOTA AND HEALTH - IPC2018
Budapest, Hungary, 18/06/2018 - 21/06/2018
By attending the International Scientific Conference on Probiotics, Prebiotics, Gut Microbiota and Health - IPC2018, you will have a chance to expand your ideas on recent advances made in the science of probiotics, highlighting their current and future roles in maintaining health and preventing diseases.
The main topics of IPC2018:
- Prebiotics - How does it work and how to develop a novel prebiotics.
- Human milk oligosaccharides as a prebiotics and immune modulator.
- How to get an approval for probiotics with health claims. Approaches to get approval from EFSA and other countries.
- How to identify functional probiotics. Development of novel screening system and evaluation procedure to identify functional probiotics.
- How probiotics work? Elucidation of underlying mechanism of actions.
- What are the effector molecules mediate health benefits of probiotics. How to identify and how to evaluate the functionality.
- How to characterize probiotic strains. Genetics, functional genomics of probiotic strains.
- How to formulate the probiotics to keep maximum effectiveness.
- Clinical trial of probiotics. What are the current statues of health benefit of probiotics in diverse disorders.
- Future probiotics. Novel function of probiotics.