- Climate change microbiology - problems and perspectives.
- Global change microbiology - big questions about small life for our future.
- Soil aggregate microbial communities: Towards understanding microbiome interactions at biologically relevant scales.
- Genomic and metatranscriptomic analyses of carbon remineralization in an Antarctic polynya.
- Resource heterogeneity structures aquatic bacterial communities.
- Biodiversity and Multifunctional Features of Lactic Acid Bacteria Isolated From Table Olive Biofilms.
- Proliferation of hydrocarbon-degrading microbes at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
- Future climate change is predicted to affect the microbiome and condition of habitat-forming kelp.
- Review article: dietary fibre in the era of microbiome science.