- A link between gut bacteria and liver antitumor immunosurveillance by NKT cells
- The microbiome influences the patient response to cancer immunotherapy
- Akkermansia muciniphila and Acinetobacter calcoaceticus are increased in Multiple Sclerosis patients gut and induce proinflammatory responses in blood
- The finding of Mycobacterium abscessus transmission between patients supposes a new threat for cystic fibrosis treatment
- Gut microbiome from Parkinson's disease patients induces enhanced motor dysfunction in mice
- 2016 MOBIO MICROBIOME AWARD WINNERS
- A coat for bacteria: layer-by-layer encapsulation for beneficial bacteria delivery
- ASM Microbe 2018
- 12TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, GUT MICROBIOTA AND HEALTH - IPC2018
- 4th Annual Translational Microbiome Conference
- 25th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference!
- NMC meeting 2017: Gut Microbiome at Gorlaeus Laboratoria
- 5th ASM Conference on Salmonella
- 5th Exploring Human Host-Microbiome Interactions in Health and Disease
- Probiotic strains detect and suppress cholera in mice.
- Gut microbiota utilize immunoglobulin A for mucosal colonization.
- Microbiota-accessible carbohydrates suppress Clostridium difficile infection in a murine model.
- Hyperglycemia drives intestinal barrier dysfunction and risk for enteric infection.
- Gut bacteria selectively promoted by dietary fibers alleviate type 2 diabetes.
- Patients with familial adenomatous polyposis harbor colonic biofilms containing tumorigenic bacteria.
- Analysis of Fusobacterium persistence and antibiotic response in colorectal cancer.
- Bacteroidales recruit IL-6-producing intraepithelial lymphocytes in the colon to promote barrier integrity.
- High-Fat Diet Changes Fungal Microbiomes and Interkingdom Relationships in the Murine Gut.
- Strains, functions and dynamics in the expanded Human Microbiome Project.
- Reducing antimicrobial use in food animals.
- Linkages between oral commensal bacteria and atherosclerotic plaques in coronary artery disease patients
- Next-generation sequencing in neuropathological diagnosis of infections of the nervous system
- Non-lethal Inhibition of Gut Microbial Trimethylamine Production for the Treatment of Atherosclerosis.
- Chemopreventive Metabolites Are Correlated with a Change in Intestinal Microbiota Measured in A-T Mice and Decreased Carcinogenesis.
- Sensitivity and correlation of hypervariable regions in 16S rRNA genes in phylogenetic analysis.
- Total RNA Sequencing reveals microbial communities in human blood and disease specific effects
- Childhood undernutrition, the gut microbiota, and microbiota-directed therapeutics.
- Comprehensive description of blood microbiome from healthy donors assessed by 16S targeted metagenomic sequencing.
- Biogeography of a human oral microbiome at the micron scale.
- Fusobacterium nucleatum Alters Atherosclerosis Risk Factors and Enhances Inflammatory Markers with an Atheroprotective Immune Response in ApoE(null) Mice.
- SUPER-FOCUS: a tool for agile functional analysis of shotgun metagenomic data.
- Mobile genes in the human microbiome are structured from global to individual scales.