- Seventure Partners, leader in microbiome investment, and Adisseo announce a new venture fund dedicated to innovative Animal Health and Nutrition
- Global microbiome sequencing services market to reach USD 1,424.7 Million by 2021
- Good bacteria in the gut can produce a chemical signal that affects the human genome
- Emerging Technologies for Molecular Diagnosis of Sepsis.
- Interrelation of Diet, Gut Microbiome, and Autoantibody Production.
- Metatranscriptome of the Oral Microbiome in Health and Disease.
- The Soil-Borne Legacy.
- Environment dominates over host genetics in shaping human gut microbiota.
- CD1d-mediated lipid presentation by CD11c+cells regulates intestinal homeostasis.
- Dog introduction alters the home dust microbiota.
- Identification of fungi in shotgun metagenomics datasets.
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and epigenome: messages from bugs.
- The Caries Microbiome: Implications for Reversing Dysbiosis.
- The human skin microbiome.
- Fungal Microbiota in Chronic Airway Inflammatory Disease and Emerging Relationships with the Host Immune Response.
- Metabolic capability and in situ activity of microorganisms in an oil reservoir
- A pilot study using metagenomic sequencing of the sputum microbiome suggests potential bacterial biomarkers for lung cancer.
- Impact of environmental microbiota on human microbiota of workers in academic mouse research facilities: An observational study.
- Development of the cutaneous microbiome in the preterm infant: A prospective longitudinal study.