- The Forsyth Institute receives prestigious NIH award to advance research on oral microbiome and all microbe-related fields
- Forsyth Institute Researcher Floyd Dewhirst Named as American Association for Advancement of Science Fellow
- The #2 USA Hospital Cleveland Clinic Unveils 2017 Top 10 Medical Innovations: #1 The Microbiome
- Synlogic Proprietary Synthetic Biotic Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for treatment of urea cycle disorders
- Vedanta Biosciences Granted Second U.S. Patent Covering Methods of Treating Autoimmune Disease
- Mouse microbes may make scientific studies harder to replicate
- DC-Area Hospital Evacuates NICU After Dangerous Bacteria Found
- The 6th Exploring Human Host-Microbiome Interactions in Health and Disease
- Pharmabiotics Global 2017 Event - Paris
- Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: Europe
- Environmental Microbial Biofilms and Human Microbiomes: Drivers of Future Sustainability
- 3rd Annual Translational Microbiome Conference
- The 4th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: USA
- Nature Conference on Viral Infection and Immune Response 2016
- The U.S. Department of Energy Joint Genome Institute (DOE JGI) Microbial Genomics & Metagenomics Workshops
- THE 21st INTERNATIONAL LAKE ARROWHEAD MICROBIAL GENOMICS CONFERENCE
- Microbiome at the Frontier of Personalized Medicine.
- Effect of predatory bacteria on the gut bacterial microbiota in rats.
- Dysbiosis a risk factor for celiac disease.
- Heritable components of the human fecal microbiome are associated with visceral fat.
- Antimicrobials from human skin commensal bacteria protect against Staphylococcus aureus and are deficient in atopic dermatitis.
- Celiac disease: a unique model for investigating broken tolerance in autoimmunity.
- Phylogenetic and functional characterization of the distal intestinal microbiome of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss from both farm and aquarium settings.
- Probiotic roles of Lactobacillus sp. in swine: insights from gut microbiota.
- Multiple sclerosis patients have a distinct gut microbiota compared to healthy controls.
- Microbiota Diurnal Rhythmicity Programs Host Transcriptome Oscillations.
- Intestinal Microbiota and Weight-Gain in Preterm Neonates
- Effects of jasmonic acid signalling on the wheat microbiome differ between body sites.
- Helicobacter pylori adhesin HopQ engages in a virulence-enhancing interaction with human CEACAMs.
- A secreted bacterial peptidoglycan hydrolase enhances tolerance to enteric pathogens.
- Antibiotic-induced perturbations in gut microbial diversity influences neuro-inflammation and amyloidosis in a murine model of Alzheimer's disease.
- The Host Shapes the Gut Microbiota via Fecal MicroRNA.
- Intestinal microbiome is related to lifetime antibiotic use in Finnish pre-school children.
- Uncovering Earth's virome.
- The dormant blood microbiome in chronic, inflammatory diseases.
- Dual RNA-seq unveils noncoding RNA functions in host-pathogen interactions.
- Species-level resolution of 16S rRNA gene amplicons sequenced through the MinION™ portable nanopore sequencer.
- Host Physiologic Changes Induced by Influenza A Virus Lead to Staphylococcus aureus Biofilm Dispersion and Transition from Asymptomatic Colonization to Invasive Disease.
- Bacterial Diversity and Community Structure of Supragingival Plaques in Adults with Dental Health or Caries Revealed by 16S Pyrosequencing.
- Gut Microbiota Profiling: Metabolomics Based Approach to Unravel Compounds Affecting Human Health.
- A subpopulation of high IL-21-producing CD4(+) T cells in Peyer's Patches is induced by the microbiota and regulates germinal centers.