- Endospores and other lysis-resistant bacteria comprise a widely shared core community within the human microbiota.
- Large-scale mapping of microbial diversity in artisanal Brazilian cheeses.
- Wild bees and their nests host Paenibacillus bacteria with functional potential of avail.
- The antimicrobial resistome in relation to antimicrobial use and biosecurity in pig farming, a metagenome-wide association study in nine European countries.
- Soil microbial restoration strategies for promoting climate-ready prairie ecosystems.
- Antibiotic treatment triggers gut dysbiosis and modulates metabolism in a chicken model of gastro-intestinal infection.
- The Microbiome Stress Project: Toward a Global Meta-Analysis of Environmental Stressors and Their Effects on Microbial Communities.
- Microbiomes Associated With Foods From Plant and Animal Sources.
- The use of next generation sequencing for improving food safety: Translation into practice.
- Genomic and metagenomic insights into the microbial community of a thermal spring.
- Host immunoglobulin G selectively identifies pathobionts in pediatric inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Defining cooperative roles for colonic microbiota and Muc2 mucin in mediating innate host defense against Entamoeba histolytica.
- Comparison of the Gut Microbiota of Centenarians in Longevity Villages of South Korea with Those of Other Age Groups.
- Bacteriophage Interactions with Mammalian Tissue: Therapeutic Applications.
- Microbiome as a therapeutic target in alcohol-related liver disease.