- 2nd Annual Animal Microbiome Congress
- 8th annual Gut Microbiota for Health World Summit (GMFH)
- 4th Probiotics Congress: Asia
- 5th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Congress: Asia
- Women & their microbes: Microbiota Management in Pregnancy
- CDDF multi-Stakeholder workshop on Impact of the Microbiome on Cancer Growth and Therapy
- 3rd Microbiome Movement – AgBioTech
- 4th Annual North American Microbiome Congress
- 2019 ASBMB ANNUAL MEETING
- 5th Annual Translational Microbiome Conference
- 7th Exploring Human Host-Microbiome Interactions in Health and Disease
- 6th World Congress on Targeting Microbiota
- 1st CMI International Microbiome Meeting
- 6th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: USA
- Third International Conference on Clinical Metagenomics
- Gut Health, Microbiota & Probiotics Throughout the Lifespan: Dietary Influences
- Microbiome Invest Congress 2018
- Commercializing the Microbiome - the Unseen Organ
- Animal Microbiome Congress
- Microbiome Therapeutics Europe
- Microbiome Futures
- 7th International Human Microbiome Congress
- Plant-Derived Exosomal MicroRNAs Shape the Gut Microbiota.
- Current progress and future opportunities in applications of bioinformatics for biodefense and pathogen detection: report from the Winter Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meet-up, College Park, MD, January 10, 2018.
- Streptococcus macedonicus strains isolated from traditional fermented milks: resistance to gastrointestinal environment and adhesion ability.
- The effects of afforestation on soil bacterial communities in temperate grassland are modulated by soil chemical properties.
- Close social relationships correlate with human gut microbiota composition.
- Genomic diversity landscape of the honey bee gut microbiota.
- Critical steps in clinical shotgun metagenomics for the concomitant detection and typing of microbial pathogens.